Communications Planner/Senior Communications Planner
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Communications Planner to join the team here at Prophecy Unlimited. The team have a broad remit spanning the development of behavioural change strategies through to marketing support plans. They work closely with the data and insight teams, as well as all the agency’s client account teams developing strategies and designing innovative communications solutions, tools and campaigns to support a variety of communications challenges.
What you will do…
- Support the Senior Planner with the development of communications strategies and plans, taking lead responsibility for planning activity where appropriate
- Interrogate client briefs and develop inspiring solutions
- Ensure cross-channel integration across all campaigns in terms of briefing from initial strategy through to final execution
- Contribute towards the creative development process, ensuring activity is aligned with strategic objectives
- Create case studies and proof points to help merchandise the planning capabilities across the agency
- Share industry developments and best practice across the agency
What you will need to succeed…
- You will have gained experience in a similar Communications Planning role, within a digital marketing agency, and have the drive and desire to push your career to the next level.
- The ability to understand core band architecture and translate this into the range of channels for our clients
- You should have the experience and know how to write focused and inspiring client briefs
- A good understanding of qual and quant insight and research methodologies
- Exposure to automotive, retail and or public sector, would be an advantage
- Above all the passion and enthusiasm to succeed
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without
What we value
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
- Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
- Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
- Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
- Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your cv and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on 8th September 2017APPLY NOW
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment. If you do not want your details to be stored in this way, please email email@example.com.