£Competitive + benefits
We have a great opportunity for a capable senior planner to develop reach and engagement strategies for one of our leading accounts. Prophecy Unlimited is responsible for developing proven CRM and digital ‘connection’ strategies across a variety of channels, and on-going content across multiple high engagement media platforms.
What you will do…
- Develop new reach and engagement plans that connect and build strong affinity with customers
- Review, challenge and build on client briefs
- Articulate key insights, barriers, opportunities and propositions
- Interpret information from various sources to inform your recommendations (e.g. research docs, results, competitor activity, Google Analytics, data reports)
- Distill your ideas and thoughts into well-articulated plans with a clear rationale and present them with conviction to clients
- Develop recommendations across a range of digital, social, mobile and offline channels
- Take an active role in directing the development of new creative
- Determine the data, tracking and evaluation requirements for the projects you are working on
- Develop a strong day-to-day relationship with key clients and internal stakeholders
- Work with the Account Director to proactively drive strategic initiatives that will add value to the client beyond the existing scope of work.
What you will need to succeed…
- Essentially you will have gained experience in a similar level Planning role, ideally within a digital and/or CRM agency, or in a strategic client-side marketing role
- You will have worked on well-known consumer brands (Ideally FMCG) and can demonstrate how your ideas have made a tangible difference to the brands and their business and performance
- You will be a strategic thinker, capable of thinking beyond the obvious, and have proven experience of developing digital and/or CRM strategies.
- The ability to develop positive client relationships is key, working across the agency with a variety of clients
- You’ll be looking for a new challenge and to be part of a growing team within a great agency
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without
What we value
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
- Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
- Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
- Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
- Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your cv and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on 8th September 2017APPLY NOW
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment. If you do not want your details to be stored in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.