Our Planning team work across the agency to develop brand and communication strategies and design innovative solutions, tools and campaign to support a variety of challenges across business sectors.
As our new Planning Director, you’ll join the team in a senior role, and be tasked with delivering excellence across the full range of planning disciplines, strategic, conceptual, brand, communications and data for our key clients, whilst inspiring your team to do the same.
What you will do…
- Lead and implement all strategic decision making on your key client accounts, using your built-up knowledge of their commercial landscape to inform your recommendations
- Be a strategic partner to your clients on all marketing communications matters, liaising with key account leads both internally and externally
- Inspire our creatives with your vision and contribute towards the creative development process, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives
- Contribute to the strategic positioning of Prophecy as part of the Operations Board
- Lead the strategy on pitches and involve yourself in new business opportunities
- Provide line management, mentoring and support to the wider planning team as needed, lifting the capabilities and strategic bar of the Planning team
What you will need to succeed…
- Significant experience within a senior strategic planning role, working with well-known brands for whom you can demonstrate how your ideas have made a tangible difference to campaign or business performance
- Clear brand understanding, with the confidence to get under the skin of the brand and understand it’s consumers
- Strong creative planning skills and tools, you’ll be a creative, strategic and innovative thinker, capable of thinking beyond the obvious, and highly skilled at using customer insight to deliver ground breaking strategies
- Proven ability to build and nurture senior and c-suite client relationships
- Exceptional presentation and communications skills with the gravitas to influence colleagues and clients
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to inspire and get the best out of others.
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without
What we value
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
- Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
- Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
- Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
- Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your cv and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on 8th September 2017APPLY NOW
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment. If you do not want your details to be stored in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.